Creating Custom GIFs in WhatsApp on Android
- Open WhatsApp messenger on your Android phone. …
- Scroll to the chat you want to send the GIF to. …
- Tap on the Attachment icon, which will open the attachment options in a new pop-up. …
- Select the Gallery icon from the pop-up menu.
How do I send a custom GIF on Android?
Sending GIFs Saved on Your Android
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the lower-left corner.
- Scroll through your images to find the GIF you want to send. On Android 11, scroll down to select Attach file, and choose Photos to browse through images stored in Google Photos.
- Add a message if desired, and tap Send.
How do I send a custom GIF on WhatsApp?
How to send GIFs on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to “Chats.” Click on an existing chat, or begin a new one.
- A selection of GIFs will pop up. Scroll through the screen to see more, or type search terms into the text box to find a specific GIF.
- Select the GIF that you want to send.
How do you send an animated GIF?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
Where can I upload a GIF?
Here’s our selection of the top five best ways to upload and share GIFs.
- Giphy. Giphy is one of the biggest GIF collections, making it a good place to look to find the one you want. …
- Tenor. Tenor is primarily an animated GIF site, however, it’s possible to upload still images as well. …
How do I save a GIF image?
About this article
- Open the page with the GIF.
- Tap and hold the GIF.
- Tap Download image.
- Find the GIF in the Gallery or Downloads folder.
How do you send a GIF in email?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
How do I send GIFs on WhatsApp Android?
How to send GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Emoji > GIF.
- Tap Search to search for a specific GIF.
- Tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
How do I send a GIF from Google?
Basically, if you search for a GIF in the Images section, you’ll now notice a prominent “Share” button under each result. Tap that, and you can use Android’s share menu to send the GIF to any app there. The feature is already live on the Google app for iOS and Android, as well as Chrome for Android.