Your GIF is not working because Instagram does not support the GIF file type. Instagram only supports PNG and MP4 file types (photo/videos). … So don’t be surprised if you don’t see your GIFs when you access your camera roll from Instagram. Only photos and videos can be posted from your camera roll to Instagram.
How do I enable GIFs on Instagram?
Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Tap a username or group name to open the conversation. You can also start a new conversation by tapping in the top right.
- Next to where it says Message… tap .
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Search for a GIF or scroll down to see more GIFs.
- Tap a GIF to send it instantly.
Why can’t I use GIFs on Instagram stories?
First, you can always try restarting the app, and then the GIF stickers may appear in Instagram’s camera feature. If that unfortunately doesn’t work, you may just have to wait it out, but rest assured that the GIF stickers will be updated in your Instagram app within a matter of hours.
How do you get GIFs on Instagram?
To access the GIF stickers, tap the add sticker button at the top of stories as usual. From there, select the new GIF option and a library of GIFs will appear. Here you’ll have the option to browse trending GIFs on GIPHY, or search its entire library.
How do you put a GIF on Instagram story?
How to add a GIF to your Instagram story
- Tap the icon resembling a square smiley-faced sticker. …
- Tap the “GIF” icon, or simply enter a search term. …
- Search for your GIF and then tap the GIF you’d like to add to your story. …
- You can pinch the GIF to resize it, and drag it with your finger to move it.
How do you put a GIF on an Instagram story?
You can now share GIFs on Instagram Stories!
- From your Instagram Story, tap on Create.
- Scroll over to the GIF button.
- From there, you can search and add your favorite GIFs.
How do you turn a GIF into a video on Instagram?
How to Convert GIF to Video for Instagram
- Upload a GIF. Open Clideo’s GIF to Instagram video maker on any device and in any browser. …
- Turn the GIF into a video. The uploaded GIF will be automatically converted to an MP4 video with two repetitions. …
- Save the video.
How do you add a GIF to Instagram Story 2021?
Simply take a photo or video, tap the Sticker button, and open the GIF option. Now search for your GIFs using the tags that you have assigned. That’s how you upload a GIF to Instagram. Very easy!